- I stand firm on this one. The book was right for me and the few others that have participated so far. The chapter topics and designing appropriate questions each week to this point have been eye-opening. I have never read a book with such depth as I have over the past 2 months (kind of ashamed to actually put that into print)
- Assuming that folks who have had limited interest/experience with Twitter would jump both feet into the deep end was a stretch. Those that have participated to this point did not surprise me.
**Too aggressive timing/schedule?
- To some extent, as I reflect, perhaps the summer was NOT the best timing Or it certainly could have been the schedule...early on a weekly chat. Was the 9 pm time slot too late? Too early?
- I have participated in more Twitter chats in the last 2 months than the previous 12 combined.
- The school I serve has both a Facebook and Instagram account (Likes and Followers) with several posts on each.
- I've entered the blogging world to share my journey and growth.
- I am more excited about what the future holds as I continue to grow and help lead our students in a digitally responsible way.